January 18, 2009

Texas bound!

Miikka, Darbi and I are heading to Texas VERY early Tuesday morning to spend some time training with Kenny Trott of Horsetooth Retrievers.
Please keep your fingers crossed that our flights go off without a hitch and the dogs have a safe journey!!
Sadly, Darbi and Miikka will be staying behind to train with Kenny and I will be coming home without them.  I will miss them more than can be possibly imagined, but it is a great opportunity for them to work with a trainer of his caliber.
It will be the first time in many, many, many years that I will be dogless.
Check the blog for updates and photos from our trip while I'm down there, and I'll be posting updates of the girls as I hear news back.

1 comment:

Blazingstar said...

Wow! Have a great trip - I hope everything goes smoothly with your flight!

Looking forward to updates on the blog.