January 26, 2009

2 days left

A picture of the great FC AFC Tangata Manu lining up for a blind.  At 10 years old, this dog is still going strong.  I've been following him for several years as his mother is NAFTCH FTCH FC Free Trade, who is also Darbi and Miikka's grandmother.  It is SOOOO cool to meet this dog and see him run in person.

After a set of land marks (with yet another flyer much to Miikka's delight), we ran a double water blind on this piece of water.

I'm not sure how I'm going to break it to the girls that the bed will be a distant memory for them in a few days.  They have been on Kenny's truck during the day all week to make the transition to life without me, but I'm still unclear as to how I'm going to get a bed into the kennel runs they're going to be living in.


No comments: