January 23, 2009

More Texas


One of our set-ups today.
3 gunners in the field and you have to squint to see the long gun almost directly over the handler's head.


I HAD to get someone to take a picture of me in shorts.  It hit 80F today.  Will cool off for the next few days.

A pic of ONE of the pieces of water on some property near Montgomery, Texas.  The 2008 National Retriever Championship was held on this property.  It's pretty wild.


Both girls are good.  Miikka and Darbi are training like they would at home, so Kenny is getting lots of opportunities to see what their holes are before I leave.  Darbi is beginning to think that the sky is actually not falling and becoming less skeptical of the situation by the minute, and Miikka can't believe her good fortune to find out that she'll get lots of shot flyers. 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

did you have to post a photo of you in shorts, you're killing me!!

it - 20 here today!!!!

you and the girls look great!

Paws on the Run said...

I wanna be in shorts. Maybe if I turn the fireplace on for 5 hours and huddle 2 feet from it I'll be warm.

Glad you guys are having fun.