January 25, 2009

Glad I'm not home

So I hear it is minus a gazillion degrees back home in Alberta.  Sorry about that.

So, here is a pic taken 15 minutes ago of a palm tree in front of my hotel.  Neener neener.

Miikka is blinking and Darbi is giving the "she beats me" look...but I think you get the point of the shot.


Here is a shot of Miikka coming in with a flyer.  Miikka loves birds, but she really, really, really loves fliers.


Kenny ran Miikka for the first time yesterday.  Miikka doesn't care who runs her, as long as she gets birds.

Both girls are still doing alright.  Darbi ran 3 of her best blinds in my memory yesterday, so we are already seeing HUGE improvement in a short time.  She's still a little unsure of the whole situation, but improving every day.  Miikka is Miikka-she thinks the whole thing is hilarious.

Today is a non-training day.  The girls and I did a little shopping (they sat in the truck) and now we're going to have a lazy afternoon. 

Texas is such a cool place, but things are a bit different here.  I like it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i think i hate you. lol

i love the Darbi photo - VERY Darbi indeed :)

and Miikka - look at me look at me!!!

hey only -10 today :)

+4 tomorrow ... HEAT WAVE!!!!

Marcy said...

Darbi is SUCH a brat-it takes moving heaven and earth to get a shot of her with her ears up!!