March 17, 2011

Training days

I'll post more pics/videos soon...I promise!!

Pups have come to training with us for 2 days now.  They stay in an x-pen and have a blast.  They are obviously becoming well socialized to gun shots, 4-wheelers, dogs barking, etc. etc.  They haven't turned a hair with this all going on.

And the pups have moved in to their new digs as well.  I use a "potty box" with my litters and they learn to go potty in one area and play/sleep in another.  This litter is catching on to the potty box concept faster than any other litter I've had.  It's a win/win as they learn to stay clean and I have an easy job of cleaning up after them.

I'll post pics and/or a video tomorrow.

Darbi is still nursing, but only once a day now.  She stills hangs out with the puppies more often then that, as I put a t-shirt on her at the other times.  This lets her spend time with her brood without being chased around relentlessly.  Another win/win.

Pups are always fun, and I think it's because of the beautiful weather and the ability to have them outside all the time, but this litter is just so easy.

No comments: