March 22, 2011

Random pictures


I love frog legs.  It is even cuter on puppies.


The babies are loving training!  We make sure they are comfortable and in the shade in the heat.  We let them out to play a couple of times a day and they entertain the whole training group.
Here is little Stanley checking out the pups.


Speaking of Stanley...I thought I should introduce him.  He is a 12 week old pup I bought out of California.  His sire is FC AFC Wood River's Franchise (same sire as Libby) and his mother is the very nice AFC Flyway's Ruby B Gonia.  I am very excited about this pup.  Here he is shown chasing his first live duck.


And he had no problem with it.


And oh ya...Kenny and I got married yesterday.

:-)

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

i commented on facebook, but congrats are in order again!!!

congratulations Marcy!!!!

Paws on the Run said...

Wow!!! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you.