March 14, 2011

Didn't take long

Darbi went in to nurse this evening and jumped out when they latched on.  And it happened twice more.

Then she gave me the stink eye.

I got it loud and clear...full steam ahead with the weaning.

On a cute note, yellow jumped out of the whelping box (more like crawled and strained) just to poop on my carpet.  She was trying to be clean.  It was precious (other than the poop part).  So pups will be moved to their new digs where they will have a "potty" box in the next day or so.  It teaches them to be clean and are much easier to housebreak that way.

1 comment:

Oskar said...

It sound like fun having baby dogs around.

My name is Oskar & I have a great blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to come together!

Happy St. Pats,
Oskar