March 4, 2009

Texas Day One

Beautiful day here.  Got a sunburn already.

A friend from work lent me a very nice camera, so I'll be taking tons of pictures.

Here is me running Topbrass Repete Pawsibility.  I really like Pete and he is a neat dog.


A picture of Tartan Prime Pizazz.  He is a son of FC AFC Tartan Prime Time (Prime), the sire of Darbi's 2008 litter.  Zazzy is a fun dog to be around.


FC AFC Perpetual Dizzy Daisy (Prime's sister) on the line.  She is hilarious, and really loves her job.

A very happy Darbi.  She looks great and seems very content here.  She is learning lots and I've already seen a difference in her work in just a month with Kenny.

I didn't take any pics of Miikka, as the first thing she did when she got out of her kennel was roll in the dirt.  She is doing well also. She is really starting to clue in on the fine art of running blinds, instead of just running full out to random places.  She is also learning that stopping is not optional and casts are not suggestions.

Of course, both girls are staying with me in the hotel while I'm here.  It's so nice to be able to scratch their bums again.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool. Glad you're having fun. I'm counting sleeps until I go down again. Hailey is going to run her first Derby at Tulsa. Darbi looks pretty happy.