March 13, 2009

Home Again

I'm home...and bummed.
I will miss the great weather, the great dog training and my two favorite girls.
I'm going back to spend 2 weeks in Colorado with Kenny in May and will bring the girls home then.

"Prime" made it down to Texas before I left and it was great to see him.

Darbi, as seen here, was not as thrilled.

Prime: "I'm so cute, look at me...don't you just LOVE me?"
Darbi: "Get away from me, you never even bought me flowers"

So, after a bunch of pictures of Darbi putting on the "she beats me look", I got tired of it and just started taking pictures of Prime.  Like Miikka, he really hams it up for the camera.

We did a triple water blind with each of the dogs yesterday.  It was the first chilly day of my trip and I actually had to wear a coat.
Miikka and Darbi looked really good on their blinds and I think Miikka has really stepped up in her blind work.  Other than a couple slipped whistles at the end of one of the three blinds, Miikka rocked it!  Darbi needed a few whistles to get out on one point, so she is still out of balance, but not near as bad as in January.
I am so pleased with how they are progressing.


1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

well i am glad you are back so you can suffer in the cold like the rest of us!!!

if you aren't working this weekend you should come out and visit us at agility.

call me 330 5370 if you can come and I'll give you directions!