June 12, 2010

God's Country

I swear I live in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.  

Gorgeous hills and valleys with the Rocky Mountains as a backdrop.

Today, while training, two moose walked through the middle of our test!

Here is another pond on the ranch I train on.





And one of the tests we did today.  Water blind past the white coat, onto the dike and into another piece of water.  The line was to the left of the coat.  The coat either pushed them fat into the water or pushed them away from the water.


After training we cut loose all 19 dogs and they had a ball swimming and playing.  These dogs all get along really well.  Here is Kenny with most of the herd down by the water.  It was a beautiful day today!


Sorry again for the iPhone pics...I keep forgetting my camera!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That really is beautiful!