June 27, 2012

Internet Withdrawal

We're up in Canada and I'm going through a little bit of internet withdrawal.  I don't turn on the data on my phone, or access it though my wireless card, as roaming charges are insanely expensive.

A quick note to say we're having a great time and the dogs are running well.

Miss Libby qualified for the Canadian National by placing third in the Open the second day in Saskatoon!  She ran a great trial and we're very proud of her.  It was her 2 year and 6 month birthday when she qualified.

And Darbi ran 8 series this week-end, getting to the last series in both Opens.  She finished with a RCM the first day and I picked up her the second day.  I, again, don't think she saw the long bird on the second day in the last series, but we're watching her close.  She still wants to train and trial, so we're giving it some time to figure it out.

We'll get her eyes checked when we get home to see where we're at too.

The weather is miserable today, so no training until it lets up a bit...but it looks like sunny skies from here on out!

I won't update again until we get home.

No comments: