May 19, 2012

Tired girl

Miss Libby ran 7 series yesterday.  She must be a tired gal.

She finished the Qualifying with a fourth place!  She ran great and I was very pleased with her.

AND she made it to the water blind in the Open.  While she got the bird, she was loose at the end and got dropped, deservedly so.  I was so proud of her efforts in some tough tests in the Open.

And Darbi is back!  She didn't do the first series of the Open, but not for lack of effort.  She was bouncing on line and totally into her job.  So nice to have her back after her surgery.

But it was kind of bittersweet for me to see a subtle changing of the tides.  My 9 1/2 year old didn't do the first series of the Open, and my not yet 2 1/2 year old did it real nice.  I have a bright future in Libby, but I hate that Darbi is getting old.

No comments: