May 14, 2012

My Boys

My two little boys are all grown up.  

I bought Stanley and Otto as 8 week old puppies and raised them.  I sold them to clients at about 6 months old.

Stanley and Otto were only born a week apart, so let me tell you it was a full time job raising two puppies at once.  I couldn't let them be together all the time, or even some of the time, so that they bonded to people and not each other.  They were on two different schedules and even had two different x-pens at training every day.
It was hard work, but well worth it.

Stanley (Horsetooth's Center Ice: FC AFC Shaq x FC AFC Ruby) WON the derby this past week-end at West Nebraska and has finished both derbies he has run.  Otto (Horsetooth's Otto Know: FC AFC Cosmo x Lucy QAA) has also finished both derbies he has run and got FOURTH this past week-end as well.

I'm proud of my little guys and I think they're going to have a fun summer with their owners.


A pic of Stanley today.  Such a big boy now.

No comments: