February 1, 2012

A Day In The Life Of Willie

Willie has pretty big days.

Any puppy I raise does.


She decided that the holding blind was the place to hang out this morning.  Essentially kicking us out of there for awhile.  She runs the show and knows it.



She helps us train.  A big part of her day.  It's looking like these days are numbered as she gets braver.  The older dogs could care less.  The younger ones, we put her away.  She gets mad when we "fire" her as she takes this job very seriously.


And what happens when I leave the door open to my truck.  I looked and looked for her...and here she was.  

And this was Willie's day today.  Now, as I type this, she's lying in the chair with me...fast asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a female out of this litter as well. We got the one they called Paris. We Call her Kimber her registered name is Shot out of a Warrior's Pistol. We can't wait to see what she becomes.

Aaron Morris