January 30, 2012

Seminar

Libby and I went to a Dave Rorem seminar this past week-end.

It was a great learning experience and lots of fun.  I highly recommend it to anyone.

I was worried that it would all be over Libby's head as it was all All-Age set-ups we ran, but she made me so proud of her I could barely stand it.  She saw her first poison bird, her first quad (with a momma bird off the flyer station!!) and her first interrupted double.  She handled it all just fine.  Kenny told me all the parts were there and not to worry.  He was right...but don't tell him I said that.  She was the youngest dog at the seminar.

I can't wait for the DVD I'm getting on our work so I can review what I learned.  Will be interesting to have video tape of me handling on blinds from different angles.

I have a lot to learn and there is a lot of places to learn from.

No comments: