February 3, 2012

Libby Third!

Libby ran her "first" Qualifying Stake today.  Well, it's actually not her first.  I ran her in one last year after Kenny told me specifically not to.  I listen so well that I entered her anyways.  She wasn't ready and Kenny was right...but don't tell him I said so.

So now she's ready.  She finished her "first" Qualifying with a third place!  I was so proud of her.  She had a giant hunt on the retired gun in the first series and I thought all was lost, but the judges kindly called me back and she nailed the last three series.  Waydago Wibb!


Momma Peanut came along for the day and she found her very own turtle on the trial grounds!  She was obsessed with it.

And Willie came along too!  We found two other puppies her age (one a littermate!) to play with.  Willie promptly beat them both up and we were quickly uninvited from the play group.  I gave Willie a little "time out" to think about what she'd done, but that didn't work either.  She's a renegade and that's that I guess.

No comments: