February 26, 2010

More Libby news

So...Libby didn't come home today. That made me sad.

But I understand why, and do agree that it's for the best.

The vet called me this morning and told me they'd like to keep Libby until "sometime next week". They said her pin insertion sites need daily cleaning and they are lightly sedating her to do this. They'd like to keep her there until she only requires weekly cleaning. I understand that and appreciate their care of her.

On a good note, they did mention that she was bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning and is already weight bearing on her broken leg.

I asked if I could come see her and we settled on Sunday morning. I can't wait!

I miss my little Libbster.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope libby gets better soon. My prayers are with you.