February 15, 2010

Long drive

I left my house Friday morning bright and early (4 am) and drove Fanny (Pink) to the airport for 5 am.

I went home and packed the truck.

I started driving south with 4 puppies.

I dropped Ping (Blue) off in Lethbridge to her new owners.

I kept driving south and stayed the night in Lewiston, MT.

I drove the next day to Wellington, CO and stayed the night and met Zink's new owners (Red). Down to 2 pups.

I drove all day that day to Bowie, TX and crashed hard.

I got up at 4 am and finished my drive to Anderson, TX this morning, where I'll spend the next couple months. Doux's (Green) new owner is meeting me here in the morning. That leaves us down to one pup...MINE! I'll introduce her later.

Holy smokey. I think I drove 35ish hours.

The puppies were FANTASTIC on the drive down. They were all in a crate in the back seat of my truck and they were perfect. They slept in the crate in the hotel rooms at night and only got me up once each night.

What good little puppies.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

wowsers, that made me tired just reading it!!