May 30, 2009

Pinch Me II

Miikka WON the Open today in Red Deer, Alberta.

I can't believe it.  She ran an amazing trial and STOPPED on every whistle on her blinds.

Kenny has done amazing work with her and always told me to keep the faith, that she'd come around and be the dog I always knew she could be.  

She two whistled the water blind and was the only dog to do the last test correctly.

Darbi got dropped after the water blind.  She had a handle in the first series that hurt her chances.  She tried hard though.

Both girls are on the bed right now with me at the hotel room.  We are a happy little family.

So very, very happy.

4 comments:

Ziprick Thoroughbreds said...

Wow. You must be so elated! Very happy for you, my friend.

Paws on the Run said...

That is great Marcy! Way to go.

manymuddypaws said...

wow marcy!!!! that's is awesome! you must be on cloud nine.


good job!

Decoyn said...

Wow Marcy! What an exciting two weeks. Congratulations!!