May 19, 2009

HOT day in CO

It was a hot one today.  90 degrees F.  I'm totally slacking and didn't take any pictures.  I'll take some tomorrow...promise.
I got my butt thoroughly kicked at the trial this week-end.  Darbs had some bad luck, and Miikka tried real hard but didn't get through the first test.  We'll train hard this week and try again on the week-end at the trial in Fort Collins.
Miikka is stopping MOSTLY reliably now, with a few slipped whistles that are few and far between.  Her marking has gone to crap though because of the mental pressure she is under, but we're going to work hard to bring it back up in the next couple weeks before I go home.
Darbi is training well, and only gets into trouble when she is being lazy...her biggest downfall is laziness from time to time.
Pics to come soon...

No comments: