February 4, 2009

What I miss

I miss:
Miikka's snoring
Darbi putting a ball gently on my lap and patiently waiting for a toss
Miikka farting while walking up the stairs, every time
Darbi reminding me it's 5:00 feeding time when I'm late
Miikka sleeping on her back
Darbi bouncing up and down at the back door when it's time for a walk
Miikka cuddling on the couch
Darbi's strong, silent routine
Miikka's facial expressions
Darbi being lazy getting off the bed in the morning and dragging her back legs getting off
Miikka carrying a stick...everywhere
Darbi's big ears
Miikka's white belly
Darbi standing on her head when she's happy
Miikka standing on the bed staring at me, waiting to be let under the covers
Darbi's grey muzzle
Miikka thinking every day is a GREAT day
Darbi thinking every day is a peaceful day

I miss my girls.

4 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

awwww.....I am sure they are too busy birding to miss you!

Sarah said...

awww Marcy, i would miss them too!!

how long are they down there for?

If you need a dog to warm your bed, just give me a call, i can lend you one :)

Marcy said...

They are gone until May at least...
Thanks for the doggy offer-I might just have to come down for a visit!

Sarah said...

wow that is a long time, i'm sure they will do great!!!

you should come down for a visit - kaleb could use a work :)

you are welcome to stay here :) we have lots of wine and beer :)