March 16, 2013

She's here!!!

My new puppy was born last week.

I've been waiting and waiting for this breeding.

This little pup will be all mine!!

The sire is FC Fresh Squeezed Juice and the dam is Elmingo's Prime Suspect (Prime x Darbi 2008), a very nice dog I won an Open with in Canada last year.

My very own Darbi granddaughter!!

"Meg" had three puppies, and only one girl, but thankfully I had the spot as "pick" female.  Will be an easy pick for sure.

Here she is...laying on top of her two brothers!


I think I'm going to name her Tealgrove's Hat Trick.  "Gordy" was going to be Hat Trick, but his new owner decided to go with another hockey themed name instead...Elmingo's Controlled Power Play.

Since there are three pups in this litter as well...the same as Gordy's litter...Hat Trick is a fitting name.

Introducing "Hattie".

1 comment:

BorderWars said...

Congratulations, this should be a lot of fun for you. What an adorable puppy she is already (usually they're pretty funny looking at this age).