September 27, 2009

Not dog related

Not dog related at all...sorry.
While WORKING today (hee hee) I was pulled out of duty to ride in the Millarville Ride For STARS. STARS is the Shock Trauma Air Rescue Society (air ambulance) that we use quite often in the EMS service I work for.
Every year they have a big ride as a fundraiser and I have ridden almost every year.
The ride is held on John Scott's property close to where I live and within the district our ambulance service serves. I think over 250 horses and riders were there.
It was great weather and fun was had by all. John Scott donates the horses for the day to the EMS riders like myself.
I'm sad to say, I didn't even know my horse's name, but he was fun...other than when he tried to dump me (3 times)...unsuccessfully.
All photos taken on the greatness that is my iphone.



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sorry I missed it. I had bigger things to worry about.