July 31, 2009

Busy week ahead

A picture of Turner Valley, Alberta. A beautiful place to live.


I'm back from Colorado...without the girls. I already miss them, but they'll be coming home in only 3 weeks to run the last Alberta trials of the year.

I am expecting Miikka to come into season in only a month or so and it is confirmed that I am going to breed her to FC AFC Wood River's Franchise...a repeat of the 2007 litter I had. I am very excited and plan on keeping a puppy for myself. The pups from the first litter are doing fantastic.

I am moving next week to a house I purchased in Turner Valley, AB. I am SOOO excited. I met with the landscaper this morning and the back yard is going to be re-done with the dogs in mind so they can have their own "airing yard".

It's a new house (only 2 years old), so not much to do to get it up to par.

No comments: