July 14, 2009

Back In Colorado

I arrived back in Colorado at 1am this morning.

LONG drive.

For those who care, the "shortcut" to Great Falls is indeed a very, very longcut.

Hot down here, in the high 20's at least. Girls were happy to be back and jumped right into the routine again without batting an eye.

My friend Lois from Alberta also came down for some training.

Here is her and her dog Indy.


Kenny running Darbi's baby-daddy Prime. He looks great as ever.

We ran a triple as 3 singles and then a BIG water blind. I was very pleased with how the girls did all day. I'll take pics of my crew tomorrow or delegate it out to someone.

Turq is almost done his force fetch and he is doing fantastic. He has a great attitude. We ran him on both land and water marks today and he looks good. He is more of a wild man then what I'm used to, but he makes me laugh, and I love that more than anything.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Looks like you girls are having great fun. Enjoy the heat!