June 10, 2009

My New Dog

A friend and I went for a walk with the dogs in Bragg Creek and it was a beautiful day.  

Darbi is seen here enjoying the crystal clear waters.


I bought a new dog this week.  His name is "Turq" and he is 7 months old.  Turq is from the Prime x Darbi litter of 2008.  Turq will be headed to Horsetooth Retrievers in Colorado in 2 weeks to begin his training.

I don't know much about him yet, but so far he is friendly, happy and fun to be around.

Here is the dog walking gang.  From left to right: Miikka (picturesque as usual), Darbi ("she beats me, I swear she does"), Maiya (the cousin from a previous blog owned by my friend Mike) and Turq.



Maiya had a fun time chasing Turq with his stick...around and around and around.


My new family.  Darbi, Turq and Miikka


He's a handsome dude isn't he??  I'll keep everyone posted on his progress.


3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

a boy dog??? really?? wow. totally shocked! :o) good luck with him!

Sarah said...

cool!! A boy eh?? he is a handsome lad!

Paws on the Run said...

I go away for a few days and look what happens! Congrats! He is gorgeous.