August 23, 2008

How could I forget??

My friend Amanda has a pet rescue.  She does fantastic work and I think she is a hero to dogdom.  So when Amanda asked me if I was available to go on a doggy run to pick up a rescue, I jumped at the chance to help.
Little did I know...I needed a crate.
Chaya (now called drooly by yours truly) POURED saliva out of her mouth the ENTIRE drive (over an hour).  I felt sorry for the wee girl as she is a sweetheart and was obviously carsick, but I was awestruck at the sheer amount of drool.
A pic taken with my iPhone while driving down the highway does not begin to give it justice.


On another note...Darbi has been making trips to the vet and she hasn't started the path to ovulation, but we expect her to start tomorrow.  Ovulation Tues or Wed is my guess. 
I'm in Edmonton...at a hotel...I LOVE wireless internet.

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Well it could be worse... I went out with Julia once with a rescue weim and he was drooling from the other end. Not something I'd like to smell ever again!

Marcy said...

Yep! You win.