August 27, 2008

Fun Times


I had a great day at Horsetooth Retrievers in Colorado.  After ONLY a 15 hour drive, we arrived here last night.
Darbi met Prime this morning.  He really didn't introduce himself at all and the breeding was done whether Darbi liked it or not.
I then trained with the Horsetooth gang all day.  What beautiful property and what nice people!  Watching Prime and several of his offspring (as well as many other great dogs) run was a treat.  I took these pictures of Prime today.  More tomorrow.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

wow he is soooooo handsome!!

glad all is going well, enjoy your time there!!!

Paws on the Run said...

He is sure a handsome guy!

manymuddypaws said...

glas that the breeding went well- and Darby didn't maim the dog worth more than your car :o)

He is a good lookin' dog for sure- and love the name!

Anonymous said...

Huxley says... "Prime has nothing on me..... and I could show Darbi a thing or two about foreplay.... and why the heck did you have to go all the way to Colorado when I'm just a mere half an hour away..... different breed??...so what?!!? We are all retrievers...."

Anonymous said...

how about worth more than our house !!!