September 1, 2011

Favorite photos - Part 1

I have some favorite pictures of the "girls" over the years.

Some are great and some are of poor quality, but I still love them none the less.


Darbi and me.  My bestest girl.


Darbi and Miikka: The Bridges of Madison County - one of their many adventures.


Darbi and me awaiting our turn at a field trial many years ago.  I love this pic because it shows how much she loves doing this with me.


This one always makes me smile.  Little Miikka hopping in the fresh snow.  Peanut was just a baby here.


The infamous party hat photo shoot.  Miikka was bored with the whole affair.


Miikka always got the stick, and loved to laugh about it.  She is so athletic.


Darbi dock jumping in British Columbia.


The typical Miikka expression.  "Look at me...I'm cute...aren't I cute?"

No comments: