December 8, 2009

Turq Sold

I sold Turq this week.
I am feeling bittersweet about it.
I purchased Turq several months ago with the intention of selling him, so it comes as no surprise. I wanted to "see what he was made of" before I made the decision to sell and who to sell to.
Turq is bright, willing, tractable, a good marker and a real joy to be around.
He shows real promise as a field trial dog and has been sold to a field trialer who will keep him on Kenny's truck.
Watch for Turq in Derbies next year...I know I can't wait.

Here is Turq with his goofy face on. Ears half cocked and biting a lip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems you were able to work past Truq's earlier difficulty in FF. That is terriffic. I have a good idea what this dog can do if he can handle the pressure. He is a high flyer and with the right trainer should do very well. Cheers, David

Marcy said...

Yup David, he flew through force fetch with Kenny. He has shown no adverse reaction to pressure and is turning into a very exciting dog.
Thanks for him!

Derek said...

Bravo Marcy !