November 18, 2009

Darbi at the National

Not very often can I get Darbi "she beats me" to put her ears up for a camera. I tricked her yesterday.
I pulled her off Kenny's truck after the 5 millionth flyer had been shot and she was raring to go run the trial.


So, here is Darbs at the 2009 US National. This might be as close as she ever gets to a US National.

For those who have been following Darbi's health problems this summer, it seems she is a 100% now. She ran a week of pre-National in New Jersey and Kenny said she was full of go and ran as good as anyone in the group. I truly think she hurt somewhere bad this summer, but I doubt we will ever find out the cause of her pain. I, to this day, think is was back pain of the soft tissue kind. I'm glad to see her back to herself these days though, and that is all that matters.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

what a nice couple photos of her! her muzzle is getting so grey! glad she seems to be back to her normal self

have fun at the National!!