October 6, 2009

Training today

Had a fun day training today.

Turq is up visiting. He is doing great. He seems to enjoy the runs through the mud post training too.

The "girls". Miikka-"I'm the cutest thing EVER" and Darbi "she beats me, I swear she does"



No pouty look when you're getting birds, eh Darbs?


A very happy Darbi running to the bird I threw.


There were no sticks for Miikka to kill, so she showed off another one of her many talents.
Nice drool Peanut.
Thank goodnees I opted for the Artificial Insemination, as no boy dog would want you looking like that.

I am STILL waiting for Miikka to come into season. Geez...any minute now.
Of course she's going to wait for the most inconvenient time for me, I'm sure of it.
I have a trip to Delaware planned in November for the U.S. National Retriever Championships...so I'm sure she's holding off to make me panic.

No comments: