May 25, 2009

Pinch Me

Darbi got SECOND in the Amateur this week-end in Colorado!!!!
I can't believe it.
I have to admit walking to the line for the last test, I though I couldn't do it...it was THAT hard.
She pulled it off.  WE pulled it off.
Goes to show...have faith.
I have tears streaming down my face today.  She has been through a lot and I have been through a lot.

Neat part was that Darbi's baby daddy Prime WON.  Boyfriend/girlfriend...1st and second.  How cool is that?

The field of dogs and the competition was amazing.  2008 High Point Open Dog in the US was 4th behind Darbi, and other 100 AA point/National Finalists in the field.  Unreal.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW WOW WOW!

I am so happy for you guys, very well deserved marcy and darbs!

But Kaleb thought he was Darbi's boyfriend :)

CONGRATS!! I hope you celebrated!

photos?? come on???

Paws on the Run said...

WHHHOOOO HOOOOO! Congrats. That is great!

manymuddypaws said...

very cool Marcy. You totally deserve it. Congrats.